Girls Tryout Registration, Tryout and Commitment Dates
Registration Links per Age Group:
To Register for 18s click here.
To Register for 17s click here.
To Register for 16s click here.
To Register for 15s click here.
Dates and Times:
Saturday September 19:
Sunday September 20 :
* All tryouts are tentatively scheduled to take place at the Boys and Girls Club in Brea, located at: 502 Sievers Ave, Brea, CA 92821
* When you register, you can pick the date and time you prefer.
* Tryouts go for one hour and we will be using 30 minutes between each tryout to sanitize equipment and give people space when arriving and leaving tryouts.
* Once the time slot has reached the max amount of girls it will show as sold out.
* Additionally, this year the SCVA has instituted a rule stating that a tryout membership fee is required before a person can attend tryouts. More information about this new rule can be found here.
For the 2020/2021 season, all junior girls clubs (now including Kern County, San Diego, and Las Vegas areas) are eligible to host tryouts for the various age divisions on the following dates:
A Letter of Commitment should be signed by all participants. Once the letter of commitment is signed and turned into one club, the player is then committed to that club. If a player does not follow the tryout procedures and commitment date, she may be suspended for the 2020/2021 season.
SCVA Tryout Procedures, should be posted at all club tryouts.